Friday, October 16, 2009

It's finished!


Well, last week I didn't really know how to use a sewing machine, and this week we have a new blanket under which to snuggle. I can hardly believe it worked out! I'm truly loving learning all these new skills at the moment - things I thought I could never do - things I just dismissed as "not my thing". There's nothing quite like home made and I'm enjoying every single minute of it. 




Snuggle buddies - having a feed al fresco. She loves grabbing my mouth and playing with my hair.



We've been collecting rose petals to dry for our Christmas Bath fizz.

2 comments:

zoonami said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Indigomumma said...

Your quilt looks beautiful. Congratulations on making such a wonderful piece. I love the combination of material pieces you have chosen.